The 20th Annual Featherlite Fall Jamboree happens Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Sept. 20-22, at the Deer Creek Speedway in Spring Valley, Minn., where the world’s elite Modified and B-Mod drivers will be racing for three nights and more than $150,000 in prize money.
As of Wednesday, Sept. 5, the following drivers are pre-entered, showing car number, driver, hometown, sponsor, chassis and engine builder:
1. 99 Josh Angst, Winona, Minn., Culver’s/MBCustom/Stoen.
2. 51 Blake Arndt, Brownsdale, Minn., Gappa Automotive/GRT/KSE.
3. 21 Jacob Bleess, Chatfield, Minn., EZ Fabricating/MBCustom/Stoen.
4. 00 Robby Bunkelman, Abbotsford, Wis., County Line Automotive/Rocket/Baxter.
5. 8c Chris Clark, Jackson, Wyo., Carquest Auto Parts/GRT/ChevPerf.
6. 07 Cory Crapser, Chippewa Falls, Wis., Snickers/MBCustom/Troy’s.
7. 94jr John Doelle, Arcadia, Wis., Brunner Seeds/Rocket/Stoen.
8. 91 Joe Duvall, Justice, Okla., Duvall Electric/MBCustom/ChevPerf.
9. 33f Jardin Fuller, Memphis, Mo., J&J Ag/Hughes/Mullins.
10. 9 Jerad Fuller, Memphis, Mo., J&J Ag/GRT/Mullins.